A business partner you can trust
The cost of electricity, gas and water is a major overhead for most businesses. Despite this, most businesses struggle to take full control of their utility costs.
- Over 75% of businesses never check their utility bills*
- 58% of businesses think their energy bills are difficult to understand*
- 60% of businesses find it hard to compare tariffs*
- 61% of businesses think that their contract terms and conditions are too complicated*
- 65% of businesses think that switching energy suppliers is challenging*
- 81% of businesses think that their supplier does not provide help and advice on reducing energy efficiency*
- 57% of businesses now use an independent consultancy like Utilitywise to find more competitive utility deals*
Save time, money and effort – before your current contracts end
We provide thousands of businesses across the UK with clear and simple energy advice, helping them get the most value from their energy and water contracts, reduce their energy and water consumption, and lower their carbon footprint.
We can do the same for you. Get in touch with us today and we will:
- Give you access to the Utilitywise business utilities helpline – are experts are available to answer your questions at any time between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Help you eliminate estimated gas and electricity bills
- Check your bills and make sure you are paying the right tariff and the correct VAT and CCL rates
- Carry out an Energy Health Check on your business, helping you find out how energy efficient you are compared to your competitors
- Sign you up for the Utilitywise Newsletter so you can stay up to date with energy and water news that could have an impact on your business
If your contracts aren’t due to be renewed for several years, don’t worry – we can help you whether you secure your energy and water contracts through us or not.
* Ofgem survey into business experience in the energy market, 2013, 2015