Operational Development Partner
Location: UK, Newcastle upon Tyne
The Operational Development Partner will be responsible for the delivery of campaign and product projects to the operations. This postholder will have a key role working very closely with a variety of departments to ensure flawless execution against business plans and objectives.
The Operational Development Partner will be accountable for the implementation of plans and managing the data to determine success of delivery. They will also need to be an ambassador for business change and drive the right behaviors throughout the business.
- Design and execute against key business milestones and initiatives;
- Deliver the project plan between the Project team and the operations;
- Produce accurate trend analysis for operations;
- Provide recommendations for process improvements;
- Promote the benefit of ongoing learning and development in order to build a self-learning culture;
- Effective delivery of agreed training solutions;
- Design of high quality training materials;
- Providing the business with visibility of quality metrics within operations;
- Review and update on-boarding process for all business areas across the Enterprise division;
- To support the creation of induction material and content from an operational perspective;
- Being a business behavior ambassador;
- Developing a consultative relationship with operational management team and other key stakeholders to provide best levels of service and develop trusted relationships;
- Identify skill gaps and able to make recommendations to improve;
- Ensure that compliance requirements are followed;
- Keep up to date with coaching standards and professional practices.
Qualifications & Training
- Level 3 CMI or equivalent within an L&D environment.
- Prince2 or equivalent qualification;
- Level 5 CMI or equivalent qualification in an L&D environment.
- 12 months experience within an L&D role;
- 24 months experience in a B2B sales or consultative selling role;
- Experience of working within a project management environment;
- Proficient knowledge of Utilities processes, appropriate legislation, regulations, policy and procedures OR previous experience in a similar role coupled with a working knowledge of process.
- The ability to create and understand process models/maps depicting complex scenarios;
- The ability to handle conflicting demands and prioritizing workload.
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes, and Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently when required;
- Ambassador for change;
- Ability to communicate and present to senior and executive management;
- Analytical with the ability to present data in a comprehensive format for different audiences;
- Process-driven and strong organisational skills;
- Excellent role model behaviour;
- Motivational and inspirational behaviour;
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner;
- Driven to achieve success and excellence;
- High professional code of ethics;
- Proactive approach;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK;
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com.
As one of the UK’s leading business utilities consultancies, Utilitywise advises c.40,000 customers, helping them get the most value from their utilities through better procurement and efficiency services.
Having grown from a start-up business in 2006 to managing an effective IPO in 2012, Utilitywise understands the needs and concerns of all businesses, regardless of their size or sector. The plc works with clients ranging from James Whyte Joiner to the University of Bradford.
Utilitywise aims to debunk the myths that exist around utilities and support businesses across the UK to spend less time worrying about utilities so they can spend more time running their companies. In 2016 Utilitywise was named an OEM partner by Dell as part of a joint strategy to introduce Internet of Things (IoT) Building Automation solutions to customers.
Utilitywise is a UK company quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. In 2017, Utilitywise was named as one of the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in its annual celebration of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.