Purpose / Role
This is an exciting time to join Utilitywise. Our marketing team is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Marketing Campaign Manager to join us.
As a key part of the Utilitywise Marcomms team, the successful applicant will develop, coordinate, manage and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various marketing channels for a range of different audience segments in our Enterprise division. A key part of the role will be creating content so you must be a confident copywriter with an outstanding grasp of the English language. This is a true concept to delivery role, where the successful candidate will be self-sufficient.
We are looking for an individual that has great initiative, strong attention to detail, good multi-tasking abilities, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a high level of organisation and focus, and who is able to work under pressure and within deadlines. You will have a passion for all things marketing and an ongoing desire to be up to date with latest marketing tools, approaches and best practices.
This role is based at our Newcastle Head Office. The hours are full time and 9am to 5pm although some flexibility can be arranged if required.
- Develop, coordinate and execute integrated demand generation campaigns to attract, nurture and convert prospects through the marketing/sales funnel
- Develop, coordinate and execute existing customer campaigns with the purpose of engagement, upsell and cross-sell
- Manage and improve core communication in the customer journey, ensuring consistency with brand values and tone of voice
- Including, but not limited to, designing the strategy, creating calls-to-action, working with data, writing email copy & messaging, creating the emails/landing pages/forms, testing, campaign measurement & optimisation
- Own the content marketing calendar and work with the content agency to produce interesting and valuable content that can be used across marketing channels
- Produce and repurpose unique thought-leadership content – working with internal and external thought leaders – across multiple channels (blogs, eBooks, guides, videos, customer stories, etc.)
- Produce engaging content for social media – both paid and organic
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to develop online campaigns and assets
- Brief and manage design team to deliver creative to support campaigns
- Assist with event planning and execution, as part of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business – Management, Sales and Customer Care teams for input and updates on content, campaigns and events
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practice campaign management
- Manage marketing executive/s to help deliver the campaign roadmap
- Be the marketing comms contact at Go to Market meetings for new product and proposition launches
- Campaign tracking and analysis as well as on-going testing and optimisation of messaging
A degree-level qualification in Marketing, English Language or a related subject.
Professional marketing qualification (e.g. CIM, IDM, Google Squared);
2-3 years’ minimum experience in a similar marketing role for a commercial organisation
Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English language, verbal and written, high attention to detail
Confident and creative copy writing skills, able to produce written content in a range of formats to a high standard
Email marketing and email platform experience
Project management capability to ensure delivery of multiple / overlapping streams of work to deadlines
Experience in campaign tracking and analysis
Professional marketing qualification
Experience within a commercially driven industry such as price comparison, retail, broadband, mobile phone, insurance or personal finance
Line management experience
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Excellent verbal communications and writing skills with extensive experience in all forms of written communication;
- Ability to generate creative ideas for marketing campaigns and content;
- Strong collaboration skills and proficiency in working as a team player;
- An organised and well-planned approach to work;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Ability to be remain calm under pressure;
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Self-motivated, proactive and resilient.
Additional comments – location/travel/international travel
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- References to cover last 5 years employment.