Campaign Sales Team Manager- Cross Sell/Up-sell
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
As a Campaign (In Life) Sales Team Manager, you will form part of the growing In-Life department of the Enterprise Division, with your main objectives being to maximise sales opportunities and to increase the customer product holding, along with positively influencing the renewal and go live rates.
Working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, your primary responsibility will be to achieve revenue and product split targets, through the continual management and development of your team.
We believe that growing our product holding will win us customers for life and you will play an integral part in evolving our business, by implementing and executing on our multi-utility strategic plans.
- Accountability to drive performance to deliver against key KPI’s and objectives;
- Demonstrate adaptability for new initiatives introduced in line with the business growth strategy;
- Influence revenue streams through coaching the continual management and development of the team;
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of performance management and sales management techniques;
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence others;
- Forecasting skills to ensure accuracy;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and MI reports and providing accurate weekly forecasts;
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised, promoting the full range of Utilitywise products and services;
- Influence the team to deliver exceptional customer service, who promote brand loyalty and build customers for life;
- Creating a sense of achievement within the sales team by building an energetic and engaging sales team and culture;
- Creating and running relevant incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and target achievement within the sales team;
- To be versatile within an evolving sales campaign driven environment;
- Achieve sales targets by identifying and maximising cross sell, acquisition and growth opportunities;
- Drive volume in each campaign to achieve the businesses multi utility objectives;
- Ensure that each in life customer campaign is executed by liaising with key stakeholders throughout the business to ensure success;
- Achieve objectives against all areas of the strategy across each product set;
- Maximise revenue delivery by increasing product holdings across the in life portfolio;
- Manage team pipeline through strong organisational and time management skills with a high level of efficiency;
- To adhere to the company’s compliance regulations and ensure all sales generated are in line with quality standards;
- Implementing company policies and procedures;
- Working closely with the recruitment team to ensure your team has the required resource;
- Conducting competency based interviews in conjunction with the Recruitment Managers;
- Attending training sessions promoted by Learning and Development and taking key messages back to the team;
- Gaining an understanding of HR policies and procedures, to ensure a compliant, fair and equitable workplace for the team, taking advice and guidance from the HR department as required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing a dynamic, high volume, cross-sell and customer focused team within a call centre environment;
- Experience of leading, inspiring and motivating teams to achieve objectives, KPI’s and in adhering to agreed levels of professionalism and behavioural standards;
- Experience and proven successful track record of working in a target and results driven environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Net Promoter or other customer satisfaction measures;
- Experience working in business to business environment;
- Experience of working within the energy industry is an advantage.
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes, and Skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and accountable for personal team performance / objectives ;
- A drive for success, passion and ambition is essential ;
- High ethical and professional standards;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers;
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as the business dictates;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and driven;
- Adaptability and receptiveness to change;
- Target focused and driven with a positive attitude;
- Demonstrates versatility.
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK;
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com.
As one of the UK’s leading business utilities consultancies, Utilitywise advises c.40,000 customers, helping them get the most value from their utilities through better procurement and efficiency services.
Having grown from a start-up business in 2006 to managing an effective IPO in 2012, Utilitywise understands the needs and concerns of all businesses, regardless of their size or sector. The plc works with clients ranging from James Whyte Joiner to the University of Bradford.
Utilitywise aims to debunk the myths that exist around utilities and support businesses across the UK to spend less time worrying about utilities so they can spend more time running their companies. In 2016 Utilitywise was named an OEM partner by Dell as part of a joint strategy to introduce Internet of Things (IoT) Building Automation solutions to customers.
Utilitywise is a UK company quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. In 2017, Utilitywise was named as one of the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in its annual celebration of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.