Purpose / Role
You will report in to the Mid Market Accounts Team Manager. You will be allocated a group of circa. 60 mid-market accounts to deliver exceptional customer service and high efficiency to ensure retention of our customers as well as upselling and cross selling our range of products and services relevant to our customer’s needs and requirements.
It will be the Account Directors responsibility to manage their own group of Customers, ensuring that they are benefiting from business reviews, product and services updates as well as market intelligence and compliance.
Your goal will be to nurture relationships with Customers so that they become long-term commercial customers. You will need to identify the needs of your customer, and look for opportunities to add additional value to both the customer, and the business
- To achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs based around high levels of customer service and efficiency.
- Establish a relationship with all our customers that ensures customer’s overall satisfaction with Utilitywise and its associated products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Utilitywise delivers against them
Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Utilitywise internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Successfully upsell Utilitywise products and discover new revenue opportunities
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction scores
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts
- Client meetings will be performed both over the phone and face to face
- Meet the needs of your customers through effective questioning and delivering suitable products and services, which are valued by the customer.
- Identifying opportunities for additional revenue and converting customers into long-term commercial customers.
- Improve the brand of the business by achieving great customer feedback via NPS/case studies and testimonials.
- To adhere to compliance and quality standards at all times.
Minimum of 36 months customer relationship management/technical experience in the energy industry
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Have an instinctive understanding of what quality service means and the drive and professionalism to deliver quality service, even under pressure.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is essential.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to customers at all levels.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have a proactive and motivated approach to work.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of some of the largest customers in the UK and globally
- A forward thinking, innovative approach to ensure all KPIs and objectives are met
Additional comments – location/travel/international travel
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- References to cover last 5 years employment
- The role may involve some occasional travel to other Utilitywise sites as required