Account Director – Major Accounts
Location: UK – Home-based
Reporting to the Major Accounts Team Manager, the Fixed Account Manager will be allocated a small group of major accounts to deliver exceptional customer service and high efficiency to ensure retention of our customers as well as up-selling and cross selling our range of products and services relevant to our customer’s needs and requirements.
It will be the Account Director’s responsibility to manage their own group of Customers, ensuring that they are benefiting from business reviews, product and services updates as well as market intelligence and compliance.
Your goal will be to nurture relationships with Customers so that they become long-term commercial customers. You will need to identify the needs of your customer, and look for opportunities to add additional value to both the customer, and the business
- To achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs based around high levels of customer service and efficiency;
- Establish a relationship with all our customers that ensures customer’s overall satisfaction with Utilitywise and its associated products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal;
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Utilitywise delivers against them;
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Utilitywise internal support, product, engineering and sales teams;
- Successfully upsell Utilitywise products and discover new revenue opportunities;
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn;
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction scores;
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts;
- Client meetings will be performed both over the phone and face to face;
- Meet the needs of your customers through effective questioning and delivering suitable products and services, which are valued by the customer;
- Identifying opportunities for additional revenue and converting customers into long-term commercial customers;
- Improve the brand of the business by achieving great customer feedback via NPS/case studies and testimonials;
- To adhere to compliance and quality standards at all times.
- Minimum of 36 months customer relationship management/technical experience in the energy industry.
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes, and Skills
- Have an instinctive understanding of what quality service means and the drive and professionalism to deliver quality service, even under pressure;
- Knowledge of the energy sector is essential;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to customers at all levels;
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary;
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets;
- Have a proactive and motivated approach to work;
- Ability to manage a portfolio of some of the largest customers in the UK and globally;
- A forward thinking, innovative approach to ensure all KPIs and objectives are met
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK;
- References to cover last 5 years’ employment;
- The role may involve some occasional travel to other Utilitywise sites as required.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As one of the UK’s leading business utilities consultancies, Utilitywise advises c.40,000 customers, helping them get the most value from their utilities through better procurement and efficiency services.
Having grown from a start-up business in 2006 to managing an effective IPO in 2012, Utilitywise understands the needs and concerns of all businesses, regardless of their size or sector. The plc works with clients ranging from James Whyte Joiner to the University of Bradford.
Utilitywise aims to debunk the myths that exist around utilities and support businesses across the UK to spend less time worrying about utilities so they can spend more time running their companies. In 2016 Utilitywise was named an OEM partner by Dell as part of a joint strategy to introduce Internet of Things (IoT) Building Automation solutions to customers.
Utilitywise is a UK company quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. In 2017, Utilitywise was named as one of the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in its annual celebration of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.