Pub Insurance

Our approved insurance broker offers tailored packages designed especially for pubs, so whether you’re the licencee of the village local or a high street wine bar, your business will be covered.

We’ve teamed up with Towergate to bring you quality insurance solutions for your pub.

pub barman

Benefit from the expertise and buying power of Towergate,
one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers

  • get a quote icon

    Get a Quote

    Get a pub insurance quote and buy online.

    Please note: Clicking this link will take you to Towergate’s website.
  • Arrange a callback

    Speak to an Adviser

    Call one of Towergate’s specialist advisers to find out more about pub insurance.

    0344 346 0886

Pub Insurance from Towergate:

A comprehensive pub insurance policy will help you maintain your income and keep your business running should the worst happen.

  • Savings icon

    Control your costs

    …With monthly payments, helping you to manage your cash flow.

  • all locations protection icon

    Peace of mind

    Rest easy knowing that your pub insurance is tailored for you, leaving you time to focus on your business.

  • specialist manufacturing energy account management

    Cover you can rely on

    Make sure your pub is covered in the event of a customer or employee claim, with public and employee liability cover.

  • Easy to manage and renew

    A comprehensive, all-in-one insurance package with a single renewal date.

Insurance for Pubs: What’s included?

Towergate understand that pubs and licenced premises have very specific requirements when it comes to insurance.

A pub insurance package from Towergate is tailored especially for the needs of your particular type of business, and generally includes the followings types of cover:

Entertainment cover

You may require extra cover if your pub holds events – discuss this with your Towergate adviser to ensure your business is covered for all eventualities.

Contents cover for pubs

Contents insurance for pubs covers your stock, fixtures and fittings and equipment in the event of a range of incidents including explosion, fire, malicious damage and theft involving forcible and violent entry or exit from the premises.

Specific to your trade, contents insurance for pubs also covers you against beer and beverage leakages from pumped containers and damage to contents as a result.


Buildings insurance for pubs

If you own the building, Towergate can also provide building insurance for your public house or bar.

Public Liability cover for pubs

In the event that a customer suffers injury or accidental loss or damage to their property while on your premises, public liability insurance will cover your business.

Employers’ Liability cover

If you have staff, you’re required to have insurance in place to meet the cost of staff claims of illness or injury in the workplace.

Towergate will ensure that your insurance package includes Employers’ Liability cover for pubs to protect your business in this event.


Get A Quote

Please note: Clicking this link will take you to Towergate’s website.

Our Partner: Towergate

Towergate is one of the largest corporate and SME business insurers brokers in the UK.

Established in 1997 and headquartered in London, Towergate has a major local presence with over 70 offices nationwide, and their network of experts are on hand to offer first class advice on protecting your pub.

They have a wide range of risk protection products and services and can offer a great deal of choice for you, creating bespoke insurance programmes specially tailored to meet the needs of pubs, bars and nightclubs

Towergate Insurance logo

Enquire Online Now

Or call Towergate on 0344 346 0886

Please note: Clicking this link will take you to Towergate’s website.
Utilitywise are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Towergate Insurance, a trading name of Towergate Insurance Group Ltd (TUGL).  TUGL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our register number is 313250. This can be checked by visiting the FCA website.
Towergate Insurance Brokers and Towergate are trading names of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.


  • Business Electricity and Gas

    Compare Business Electricity & Gas

    Get prices from multiple suppliers and find out how much you could save on your pub’s electricity.

    Get a Quote

  • Business Water

    Compare Business Water Prices

    Compare and switch your business water online in minutes.

    Find Out More