Get a head start with ESOS Phase 2 compliance
As ESOS will continue in four-yearly phases, the Environment Agency (EA) has recommended implementing a programme of regular energy audits. Get a head start with ESOS Phase 2 compliance today.
3 reasons to start ESOS Phase 2 compliance today:
- It’ll be a weight off your mind and you’ll gain a head start against your competitors. We surveyed major energy users about ESOS compliance, both before and after the Phase 1 deadline. Each time, tracking down the required data internally was noted as the biggest difficulty. You can remove this hurdle for Phase 2. Start the process now so you have plenty of time to get the data you need.
- You’ll protect yourself from any bottleneck in resources further down the line. An early start means there’s plenty of time to conduct audits and gain ESOS Lead Assessor sign-off.
- We guarantee your ESOS Phase 2 compliance when you take our service and submit all required data to us by 31 December 2018.
ESOS help from Utilitywise
To date we’ve helped over 270 clients on their ESOS journey with Phase 1 compliance. So far, we’ve identified:
- 2,900 energy saving opportunities
- A potential of 461,335,434 kWh that companies can save – equivalent to 2.5 million tonnes of CO2
As with Phase 1, routes to ESOS compliance include ESOS audits, Display Energy Certificates (DECs), Green Deal Assessments and ISO 50001.
Looking ahead to the next compliance date in 2019, we can help you prepare with Monitoring and Targeting software or even with achieving the ISO 50001 Energy Management certification. We have accredited ISO 50001 Lead Auditors in-house who will assess the scale and benefits of obtaining this certification for your business.
To find out more about how our qualified ESOS Lead Assessors can help your business with ESOS Phase 2 compliance, call 01527 511 757 or email our team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.