Utilitywise nominated for awards across three industry events
We’re excited to announce we have six award nominations across three industry events – The Energy Awards, the Elektra Awards and the Business Green Technology Awards!
The Energy Awards celebrate excellence and are highly respected within the industry. The ceremony will take place on Wednesday 30 November at the Hilton Park Lane, London. This year, Utilitywise is on the shortlist for:
- Energy Buyer of the Year.
- TPI (Broker) of the Year.
- Smart Product of the Year – for our work in Building Energy Management Systems (BeMS) and bringing greater connectivity to our clients with Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
- Retail Energy Project of the Year – for our work helping frozen food retailer Iceland save 15% on their store lighting bills and 3,100 tonnes of carbon equivalent.
The Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards are hosted by Electronics Weekly. 2016 will see the fourteenth annual Elektra Awards take place on Thursday 1 December at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane.
This event celebrates excellence in design, innovation and technology from across the electronics industry. We have been nominated for:
- Internet-of-Things Product Innovation Award – for our IoT-enabled BeMS
BusinessGreen Technology Awards
Now in their second year, the BusinessGreen Technology Awards will bring together around 250 leading executives and technologists from some of the UK’s most exciting clean tech companies on Friday 2 December at IET London: Savoy Place.
From clean energy to ultra-low emission transport and biotechnology to material science, the BusinessGreen Technology Awards celebrate start-ups and established technology and engineering giants who are turning the dream of a sustainable green economy into a reality. We have been nominated for:
- Building Technology of the Year – for our Building Energy Management System (BeMS).
We’re hoping for great success this year to add to our current achievements. In June, t-mac Technologies (acquired by Utilitywise in April 2015) won the Corporate Vision award for:
- Best Energy Management System Provider 2016.
We’re delighted to be recognised for the great work we do to help our clients manage their utilities needs. Having grown from a start-up business to a plc in just 10 years, we understand the needs and concerns of small, medium and large businesses alike.
We’re working hard debunk the myths that exist around utilities. We support organisations across the UK to spend less time worrying about energy and water and more time on running their companies. In 2016 Utilitywise was named an OEM partner by Dell as part of a joint strategy to introduce IoT Building Automation solutions to clients.