It’s been another fantastic year for Utilitywise and we’re delighted to announce the publication of our final results.
- 62% increase in like for like revenue growth, largely driven by increased energy consultant headcount to 363 (2013: 281)
- Secured revenue pipeline increased 70% on 2013 to £28.2 million, representing visible revenue streams secured by the Group but not yet recognised in the financial statements
- New additions to the Partner Channel including the British Chamber of Commerce
- Acquisition and integration of Icon Communication Centres, providing a platform into continental Europe
- Creation of an Operational board and changes to PLC Board to provide optimum support for further growth
Geoff Thompson, Chief Executive of Utilitywise, commented: “Our continued strong performance is evidence of the strength of our proposition, the hard work of our people and most importantly the value we add to our customers. We enter the new financial year with a very healthy level of contracted revenue as well as a strong pipeline and, as a result, the Board remains confident in the Group’s continued success.”