This morning Utilitywise announced its full year results for the year ended 31 July 2012.
- Proforma revenue increased by 25% to £14.6m (2011: £11.7m)
- Proforma EBITDA increased by 25% to £4.7m (2011: £3.7m)
- Proforma PBT increased by 23% to £4.3m (2011: £3.5m)
- Proforma EPS increased by 39% to 6.4p (2011: 4.6p)
- Net cash at the year end of £8.2 million (2011: £0.2m)
- Maiden dividend of 1p proposed – ahead of schedule
Corporate highlights include the acquisition of Eco Monitoring Utility Systems Limited in January 2012, listing on AIM in June, a rise in new contracted meters from 15,000 to 20,013, and an energy consultancy headcount that increased from 131 in July 2011 to 188 by the end of July 2012.
Commenting on the results, Geoff Thompson, CEO, said:
“This year has seen exceptional progress for our Company, including our successful listing on AIM in June. We have seen strong growth in our financial performance and continue to add and improve our service offerings. The significant investment we have continually made in infrastructure means that we are well placed to continue to grow and cater for our customers’ future needs.
“The new financial year has started strongly and the recent acquisition of Clouds is the first step in our strategy of selective acquisitions to complement our organic growth. Our services have never been more relevant as they both save clients’ money and help reduce overall energy consumption, and our proposed maiden dividend is evidence of our continued confidence in the future.”